This is one of the most common issues among the problems faced by Wavlink Users while setting the Wavlink Wifi Extender Setup. You’ll soon find the solution to the issues like “Unable to Connect to wifi.wavlink.com” or “wifi.wavlink.com not working”. You can explore more about wifi.wavlink.com using a phone or computer on a web browser. You can manage your wifi extender and change settings like the WiFi password, firmware version, or reset procedure on the wifi.wavlink.com setup page. We’ll go over all the advice and methods in this article for fixing any problems like when you are Unable to access wifi.wavlink.com
To get access to the setup page wifi.wavlink.com, follow the steps listed below:
- After unpacking your Wavlink extender, turn it on.
- Put the extender near the existing router.
- Watch for the power light to come on in your booster.
- Select the Wireless internet option in the settings menu of your WiFi device.
- Connect with the network name “Wavlink EXT”.
- Now type and visit the webpage wifi.wavlink.com.
- You can now see the Wavlink Wifi extender setup page on your screen.
- For further installation process, just follow the on-screen instructions given on the screen.
Using wifi.wavlink.com, you can complete the Wavlink extender setup in this way.
Note: Use the 192.168.10.1 Wavlink Default IP address if the wifi.Wavlink.com website cannot be accessed.
How to login on wifi.wavlink.com?
For the Wavlink wifi extender login through the setup page wifi.wavlink.com, we need to follow some steps.
- Open up any web based browser in any commonly used device.
- In the address bar, type wifi.wavlink.com and hit Enter.
- The screen shows the standard Wavlink extender login page.
- After that, log in using your username and the password you made during setup.
- Afterward, click the login button.
- You can now view every configuration setting for your Wavlink range extender.
The Wavlink Extender Setup Login Process is successfully complete and the process is clearly guided above.
Reset the Wavlink repeater using WiFi at Wavlink
Visit wifi.wavlink.com to reset your Wavlink repeater. You can quickly reset your extender using this webpage address.
Use wifi.wavlink.com to reset your repeater by performing the following actions:
- Connect the repeater first.
- Go to wifi.wavlink.com now.
- After entering Administrator, click Login.
- The Wavlink management page ought to now be reachable.
- Navigate to the Advanced or Settings menu.
- You can find the reset option here.
You can reset the Wavlink wifi extender by selecting the Hard Reset option which is relatively easy and takes less time.
Performing a hard reset:
Your device will resume its factory default settings after a hard reset. If you forget your password for your Wavlink wifi extender, you can reset the settings.
- Set up your booster.
- The reset button should be pressed with a firm pin.
- For about 8 to 10 seconds, hold it.
- When your Wavlink repeater restarts, wait.
- All of the lights will be a solid green when it is finished.
- In a short while, some lights will automatically shut off.
- That proves that the reset of your device was successful.
So either way you can reset your Wavlink Wifi Repeater.