Merchant Assessment is significant in light of the fact that it assesses the certifications of the dealer and the quality guidelines observed during the assembling system
Exclusions allowed under the accompanying situations
Yearly turnover for the most recent earlier year is more than INR 500 Crores
Have BIS License
Association Process is ZED Certified by QCI
NSIC No for the item they expected to transfer on GeM Portal
Note: on the off chance that the Product is Manufactured external India yet sold in India by the Indian Origin lawful element then they one ought to go for Deemed OEM rather than OEM. Every one of the above exclusions apply to them moreover.
Rundown Level Vendor Assessment Process:
After enrollment on GeM entryway, the OEM needs to go for Vendor Assessment on GeM Portal itself. Essential Organization Details are to be filled. Item for which Vendor Assessment to be done is to be filled – Please note that at this point Seller Organization can add however many items as they need to get evaluated in a solitary evaluation
An internet based expense must be made to QCI for Vendor Assessment Process inception. After the installment is handled, mail will be sent by QCI with client ID and secret word for beginning the Vendor Assessment
As of now, there are 2 phase Vendor Assessment Process
A) Desktop Assessment – Following a bunch of itemized records and clarifications are to be filled in three expansive level gathering:
Subtleties of Product
Subtleties of Firm
When the pertinent supporting records are transferred and subtleties are filled, one needs to tap the submit button QCI will dole out a SPOC for the record and will survey the work area evaluation reports. In the event of any further subtleties required they will check with the Seller and information to be transferred appropriately. When the work area evaluation is cleared, mail will be sent by QCI for Video Assessment
B) Video Assessment – It is finished through the Android Phone APP where the whole assembling cycle of the vender will be evaluated by the QCI group in view of the subtleties gave in the work area appraisal. When the Video Assessment is finished, Final Vendor Assessment Report will be transferred in GeM Portal by QCI. In view of the report OEM Dashboard will be empowered by GeM wherein just OEMs can transfer their items onto the Portal.
GeMOEM/Brand Creation and Updating of OEMs with following choices under the OEM Panel:
Raise the solicitation for making of Both OEM and Brand
Raise the solicitation for making of Brand
Raise the solicitation for production of OEM Please note that, all OEMs are permitted to get to OEM Panel solely after finishing Vendor Assessment Process. Kindly note that significant reports mentioned for production of Brand should be transferred by the venders. Kindly note that OEMs can demand for OEM/Brand just for the current lists in the framework. In the event that the list isn’t accessible then, at that point, first cycle for making new inventory should be finished and after the inventory is made the solicitation for OEM/Brand can be mentioned.
- When the item/administration is transferred by the merchant/administration gives they will actually want to see the rundown of BID/RA and Purchase Requisitions that are accessible for their item/administration in Portal. In light of their prudence they can partake in the significant exchange. If it’s not too much trouble, note according to GFR 149 following are the kind of acquisitions at present accessible.
- Significant Points to be noted
- Vender can partake in BID/RA ought to consent to the cycle characterized by GeM Framework
- All important reports expected according to ATC (Additional Terms and Conditions) of the BID/RA ought to be given
- There won’t be any immediate collaboration among Buyer and Seller until the agreement is granted
- Choices are accessible to straightforwardly make a BID or straightforwardly make a RA or convert BID to RA